Friday, October 2, 2015

Don't worry we are still here....

There has been a lot of people who have been asking us about our adoption lately. I started thinking, when was the last time I wrote a blog post? So I took a few minutes today to check. JULY! Oops, sorry everyone. Don't worry I didn't completely forget about our followers, life has just become very busy. Not really busy in the adoption world, but busy with back to school, and sports, and back to daycare etc. I was waiting to finish our home study before I wrote another post so that I could summarize the whole process. I am still going to do that because we only have one more session to go and it is in a couple of weeks. So I apologize for the delay, but I promise the wait will be worth it.

Happy Fall Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment